Individual Armor Protective System (IAPS):
An Individual Armor Protective System is a modular approach to body armor that allows you to select from a family of armor solutions, special threat plates, concealable carriers, external carriers and uniform outer carriers. Choose from an array of armor models and special threat plates that meet the level of protection you desire. Then, integrate them into a carrier based on your individual duty assignment. The IAPS approach assures you select the body armor that is right for you!
Universal AJ Carrier Features
- Internal panel suspension system secures armor panel inside carrier
- External material made of 100% double-cloth nylon LiteLok with Nano-Sphere repellency for long-term durability
- Combination 4- and 6- point strap system provides maximum adjustability
- Internal liner made of antimicrobial mesh which repels micro-organisms and reduces odor
- Dual special threat plate pocket allows for insertion of IMPAC plates (5” x 7”, 5” x 8”and 7” x 9”)
- Retention tails (front and rear) helps to reduce shifting of armor panels
- External, hidden zippers for easy insertion of armor panels
- Available colors include black, navy, white, olive, brown and tan
Armor Technical Specifications
| NIJ Classification || TYPE IIIA |
| NIJ Model # || MS-3A3OS-MT01 |
| NIJ Standard || 0101.06 and 0115.00 certified |
| Areal Density || 1.44 lbs/sq ft |
| Thinness || 0.346 (in) |
| V50 (.357 Sig) || 1810 fps |
| V50 (.44 Mag) || 1695 fps |
| Armor Materials || Twaron® Microlaminate, Gold Shield® GN-2115, Twaron Microlaminate |
| Armor Construction || Structural design technology; Perimeter stitching |
| Panel Covering || 70 denier nylon with urethane backing and heat sealed edges |
*All armor models come with a 5”x8” soft trauma insert
Restricted to Law Enforcement and Military personnel only.
There are some exceptions for Private Security, Dignitary Protection etc.
Please contact us at (866) 626-8273.with any questions. Law Enforcement and Military will need to fax a copy of official ID after ordering to (904) 777-4802 and specify what you are ordering.
Second ChanceBody Armor Sizing Forms (Second Chance®)
Second Chance Concealable Armor Sizing Form - Male
Second Chance Concealable Armor Sizing Form - Female
DGG Armor Measurement and Fitting
After you place your order, Your DGG account manager will contact you to take you through the fitting process. Custom-tailored armor will fit better, be more comfortable, and provide vastly better protection. Delivery may take 4 to 6 weeks, but this gives you the best fit, comfort and protection.
Orders will not be processed until we have your completed fit sheet and for all BAE body armor, a BAE End User Certificate.
After submitting your order, fax a written and signed authorization on your official agency letterhead, and a copy of your official picture identification card. Please fax this information to (904) 777-4802 Attention "Body Armor Sales"
If we have not received your authorization within 10 business days of the date you placed your order, then we will cancel your order.